Eve & Adam - Michael  Grant, Katherine Applegate So completely, goddamned cute. (I mean the ending).

This book was not what I expected. I expected a heavy, dark read not a funny, light one. I really like funny and light though I never remember that until I'm in the thick of it enjoing myself immensely.

Anywho. I expected this long, dark read because this book is about "creating" human life in a lab not a bedroom. I thought this was going to get all biblical and "Thou shalt not..." but it kept it's cool. It is about cloning and why that can't happen but then it's also about a story and that's it. It's not reaching to teach any kind of agenda and I like that. At least I didn't read that. I aplogize if the lesson was lost on me. It was really funny. It kept good pace and I wanted to read it all one sitting. It's been awhile since I've come across a read like this.

I liked the characters. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm pronouncing Aislin incorrectly. I also feel like the name Evening is a stretch for Eve but I suppose it's pretty enough. I didn't really hate anyone and that's a good thing. A person has to read something every so often where said person can just love and/or not care enough about it to hate. Keeps the morale up for all the YA drama we put ourselves through for the sake of a story.

All in all: I really enjoyed this read! I will be looking to read more from this author.